Thursday, December 11, 2014

Grate A Tude


In my on going series, I have to give a super shout out to Fleet Part. Though not my number one vendor, I do use Fleet Parts a great deal for running lights, missing lenses, and lubricants.


Fleet Parts is kind of like an auto parts store but for trailers. I am not talking camper trailers, I mean tractor trailer, flat bed, refer truck type parts store. 


I love to be able to buy a box. Now a days everything comes in a plastic bag. I dig buying bulbs by the box.


They sell a lot of things I would never need.


They sell things I do use.


They sell things I wish I had use for.


They offer good old fashion service and advice. Often when they do not have what I need they can send me right to where it can be found.




No comments:

Post a Comment