Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hoping For Rain


What do you see? Maybe you should lay back on my couch. Take in the photo and tell me what you see. My name is not Rorschach but this is a test.


This is not a Franz Kline painting. Not everything is black and white. I even shot in color for this post.



It is the result of chasing leaks. The 57 is at that stage where I do my best to make sure it will not leak going forward. They all leak. They leave my shop not leaking for a while at least.


Fortunately it has been raining everyday. This makes finding the leaks a lot easier.


I love those reproduction tail lights from Vintage Trailer Supply. They are dead ringers for the originals, just not rusted and faded. Only time can reproduce that.



1 comment:

  1. You've been busy . Great as always ..I listened to the VAP#87 today an oldie and one of the best with Rob ,You ,PeeWee and some other guys.I am still waiting on the weather to cooperate to buck mine together.keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete